Anti-DVT Compression Flight Socks - Large / Nude
or make 4 interest-free payments of 7.49 fortnightly with More infoGBH010-Nude-L
Globite product is tested to relevant Australian and International Standards by independent laboratories, test houses and certifying bodies. Much of our range is subject to mandatory safety standards, and we are committed to supplying our customers with quality product that exceeds consumer law requirements.
Our products are backed by a clear promise that we call the No Ifs No Buts Guarantee. Simply put, our promise is that if you are not completely satisfied with our products then we will replace it immediately or provide a complete refund. No Ifs. No Buts.
There is a flat rate delivery charge of $10 for all orders placed for delivery in Australia.
Express Post flat rate $14.
Orders over $99 qualify for free shipping within Australia (excludes Express Post). Orders that drop below $99 due to a discount code will no longer qualify.
Orders placed before 12pm Monday - Friday (except public holidays) will be picked and dispatched same day. Orders placed after 12pm will be sent next business day.
Please refer to below delivery guide for estimated shipping times in your area.
Standard processing time is 2-3 days.
Timing of delivery is subject to payment authorisation and stock availability.
We do not dispatch or deliver at weekends or public holidays.
Orders will be despatched by Australia Post Express Service.
1 – 3 business days for delivery to: NSW, VIC, ACT
2 – 7 business days for delivery to: SA, WA, NT, QLD, TAS
If no one is present when Australia Post attempts delivery, they will leave a calling card and make the consignment available for collection from the closest branch.
In cases where we are unable to deliver all the products within your order at the same time, or where there are multiple boxes within your consignment, you will only be charged once for delivery.
*Please note: Globite cannot be held responsible for late or failed deliveries for reasons outside of its control e.g. in the cases of adverse weather conditions.
Free Shipping over $149, orders under $149 are charged flat rate of $30.
Delivery is by DHL and Fedex depending on country of origin.
Delivery may take between 2-10 days depending on location.
Please check the import and duty taxes in your local country before ordering to make sure you are aware of any additional costs before ordering.
NOTE: Globite is not responsible for additional costs related to Import Duty and Taxes. Orders that are placed and cancelled due to the Import Taxes in your country will be refunded less the Import costs and return freight to our warehouse.
DELIVERY CONFIRMATION AND CONTACT DETAILS
Tracking details for your order will be included in your order confirmation email.
Consignment tracking and delivery signatures (Proof of Delivery or POD) are available from Australia Post parcel tracking website: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/track.html#/track
Alternatively, you can contact us:
– via email to email@example.com
– via our Contact Us form
REFUNDS & RETURNS:
- We are happy to accept returns on full price items that are in original condition within 30 days of you receiving your order.
- Any items returned outside of this time frame will not be accepted.
- Full price items can be returned for credit note or refund only.
- If you would like to return your full price item for a different colour or size, please return your unwanted item for credit note or refund and order a new one.
- If you purchased your full price item with a credit note or gift card, a new credit note or gift card with the purchase price of your item will be issued.
- All items will be reviewed individually upon return. If your return is accepted, we will refund the price paid for your item via your original payment method.
- If we receive a returned item in an unsuitable condition, the refund will become void and the item will be sent back to you.
- The items you choose to return are your responsibility until we receive them. We are not responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit. We recommend that you secure tracking and/or insurance for the items you are returning and keep proof of postage.
- All return postage costs are at your expense, unless the item arrives not as ordered, damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Returns are processed within 5 working days of receiving them. You will be sent an email notification once your return has been processed. Refunds via PayPal clear almost immediately after they have been processed however refunds via credit card can take up to 5 working days depending on the financial institution.
- We will not accept returns on products that have been monogrammed.
SALE & DISCOUNT CODE ITEMS:
- Sale item purchases (including sale items purchased with a discount code) are final (no returns) unless your item arrives damaged or is deemed faulty.
- Items purchased using a discount code or during a special promotional offer are eligible for return for credit note only.
- All faulty items are eligible for return for refund or credit note.
- If you believe your item is faulty please contact us at enquiries@globiate quoting your order number and include a description and image/s of the fault.
- Once we have confirmed the item as faulty please return the item to us and include a copy of your return postage receipt. The coverage of return postage costs must be confirmed by us prior to the return of the items.
- Upon receipt of your returned faulty item we will issue a refund or credit note to the value of the item, as well as a refund for the return postage cost.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM:
To take the hassle out of purchasing we offer free returns within 30 days of purchase. See below returns process - or contact us on the below information for details:
81-85 Roberts Road
If returning a faulty item, please include a copy of your return postage receipt so that the cost can be refunded.
If you have any further questions, feedback or concerns you can contact us:
PHONE: 1300 276 559
The Globite Anti-DVT compression flight socks are clinically proved to assist in encouraging blood circulation and preventing deep vein thrombosis during long periods of inactivity. With a compression level of 14-17mmhg, these flight socks gently provide graduated pressure on your legs from your ankles up to the bottom of your knees. this pressure assists in getting the blood in your feet and legs moving back towards your heart, and in doing so reduces excess fluid build up, tired, swollen and aching legs. These socks have been approved by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a Class 1 Medical Device - ARTG260845.
Clinically Proven to Reduce Risk of DVT Assist Circulation Reduce Swelling Latex Free Nylon/Elastane Use these socks whenever you have a long journey or long periods of inactivity - including long flights, driving, train trips or even long periods of time at your desk.
WARNING: Do not use if you have serious circulatory problems. Please consult a Healthcare Professional on the suitability of this product if you have any circulatory problems, have had major surgery or chronic illness or if you are pregnant.
46cmL x 12cmW x 0.2cmD
No If’s No But’s Quality Guarantee - if you are unhappy with your Globite product simply return it for a full refund or replacement.
FREE RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS*
Free AU Shipping on orders over $99
ORDERS PLACED BEFORE 12PM MON-FRI ARE DISPATCHED SAME DAY